Enchanters are versatile mages that can support the team while doing damage of their own. They can bring the best damage out of autoskills due to their skills and innate Autoskill%. Enchanters can also change other's and their own attacks to specific elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth) that can produce special effects on enemies.
- Increases autoskill +20%
- Gives buff from Magic Barrier, Enchant Weapon, and Stone Skin if not targeted or in boss map
Magic autoskill effects added to auto attack
- Fire Lance: Fire Magic, Ignore 50% your enemies Def/Mdef
- Ice Spear: Water Magic, Adds ATK part on Damage Calculation
- Thunderbolt: Wind Magic, Chance to Paralyze enemies
- Earth Pike: Earth Magic, Chance to Stun enemies
- Stardust Cannon: Neutral Magic, effect currently unknown
- Qadal: Netural Magic, Adds Special Status Buff
- MaxHp + 4000
- Def = (Def + (INT * 84%~86%))
- Mdef = (Mdef + (INT * 78%~82%))
- If skill succeeds, the user and target are stunned
- If skill fails, 1 dmg is dealt to enemy
- Cost 160 MP + MaxMp / 20
- Duration lasts 30sec + MaxMp/200, if cast on others, only lasts 30sec
- Earth-element: Magic Blade = Magna Blade, higher chance to proc Earth Pike
- Transfers poison, paralysis, blind, freeze, or burn to enemy, gives 30sec buff that resists the debuff that was transfered for 1 time
- Lasts 15 minutes
- Element damage is based on origin element
- If Dex > 234, cast time = 0sec
- Does neutral magic attack damage
- 15 second "Special Status" buff
- Special Status increases MATK&ATK, DEF&MDEF, and autoskill rate based on Overheat gauge
- Reduces attack interval if Magic Overheat is >90%
- If you cast the skill and Magic Overheat goes over 100% limit, removes all buff and reduces gauge to around 30%
- Can only be cast when Magic Overheat +30%
- After a few seconds gives "Intelligence" buff that increases autoskill rate
- Duration is based on Magic Overheat guage, 2 minutes being at 100%
- Grants the "Out of Control" buff. Overheat limit is increased to 150%, instantly increases overheat by 30% when cast.
- If Limit Break is used after Excess Magic, the "limit break" effect's time is increased.
-When "Out of Control" ends, overheat is lowered by 70% and grants the "Overflow" status effect.
- You can activate the skill again, as long as "Out of Control" does not end before "Overflow". If this happens, MP will be reduced to 0.
- Greatly increases spell burst rate when overheat is above 100%.
- Party buff that increase physical and magic elemental damage
- If cast with same Origin level, more chance to do spell burst damage
- Cost 10% MP for every 5 second of buff duration
- Lasts for 60 seconds
- If MP < 10%, buff end